Updated New Edition
Sprache und Sprachverwendung in der Politik
Eine Einführung in die linguistische Analyse öffentlich-politischer Kommunikation
[Language and Language Use in Politics: An Introduction to the Linguistic Analysis of Public Political Communication]
Series:Germanistische Arbeitshefte 39
- Second, fully revised, substantially expanded and updated edition
- Provides a systematic introduction to the subfield of language and politics
- Numerous examples and linguistic analyses of language use in politics
Aims and Scope
Political action is first and foremost verbal action. This study aims to give students and teachers a solid introductory foundation to the field of “Language and Politics” as well as to demonstrate the potential of a linguistic approach. The individual chapters are rounded out with references and exercises that add depth to the material.
- 24.0 x 17.0 cm
- viii, 172 pages
- 18 Fig.
- Type of Publication:
- Language and Politics; Political Linguistics; Political Rhetoric
- Linguists, political scientists, university students, academic institutions, libraries