Eisenberg, Claudius / Gildeggen, Rainer / Reuter, Andreas / Willburger, Andreas
Kompaktwissen für Betriebswirte, Ingenieure und Juristen
[Product Liability: Concise Information for Business Administrators, Engineers, and Attorneys]
- Intended for engineers, business administrators, and corporate attorneys
- Presents the theory and practice of product liability
- 100 examples from legal practice
Aims and Scope
Product liability is no longer a subject of exclusive interest to corporate lawyers. Business executives and engineers find themselves increasingly confronted with questions in daily practice related to liability for defective products. This volume provides an expert introduction to this area of law.
- 24.0 x 17.0 cm
- xvii, 220 pages
- 7 Fig.
- DE GRUYTER OLDENBOURG
- Type of Publication:
- Professional Book
- Defective products; product liability compliance; product liability regime
- The book is intended for engineers, business administrators, and corporate attorneys