Fikentscher, Wolfgang / Heinemann, Andreas
Allgemeiner und Besonderer Teil
[The Law of Obligations]
Series:De Gruyter Studium
- Presents the General and Special Parts of the law of obligations in a single volume
- Offers a tight and systematic presentation of the entire law of obligations
- Promotes understanding by presenting case examples that apply what has been learned
Aims and Scope
Fikentscher’s Law of Obligations has been a trusted exam preparation guide for generations of law students. The General and Special parts of the law of obligations are combined in a single volume, highlighting their common connections. The textbook also covers commercial and corporate legal aspects, supplemented by legal comparisons. Specific applications of the material are illustrated by means of numerous examples.
- 23.0 x 15.5 cm
- xl, 1064 pages
- 11 Fig.
- Type of Publication:
- Civil law; law of obligations; civil code
- Students, law clerks, researchers, institutes, libraries