Deuflhard, Peter / Weiser, Martin
Adaptive Lösung partieller Differentialgleichungen
[Numerical Mathematics 3. Adaptive Solution of Partial Differential Equations]
Series:De Gruyter Lehrbuch
- Volume 3 of the standard workon the numerics of partial differential equations
- Covers efficiency of numerical algorithms and scientific computing
- Elementary and understandable presentation of mathematical theory
- In-depth mathematical tools in the appendices
Aims and Scope
Thistextbook expands the standard work on numerical mathematics to include the numerics of partial differential equations. The volume is intended for students of mathematics as well as physicists, chemists and engineers who are confronted with finding efficient solutions for complex application problems.
- x, 432 pages
- Num. figs.
- Type of Publication:
- Partial Differential Equation; Numerical Mathematics; Adaptive Method; Finite Difference Scheme; Finite Element Method
- Students and Lecturers in Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering; Libraries