New Handbook Series
Grundthemen der Literaturwissenschaft: Erzählen
[Fundamental Concepts in Literary Studies: Narrating]
Ed. by Huber, Martin / Schmid, Wolf
- Offers a systematic historical presentation of the phenomenon of narrative
- Presents readable, detailed essays by international experts with copious examples
- Develops multimedial narrative concepts and narrative in disciplines beyond literature
Aims and Scope
This handbook offers a systematic historical presentation of the phenomenon of narrative and its research. In addition to covering basic terminology and issues in literary and intermedial narrative, the volume also serves as an introduction to transdisciplinary aspects of narrative in legal studies, medicine, and business.
- 23.0 x 15.5 cm
- ix, 659 pages
- 5 Fig.
- Type of Publication:
- Reference Work
- Narrative; narratology; media; cultural studies
- Literary scholars, narratologists, cultural scholars, media scholars