Interacción entre gramática, didáctica y lexicografía
Estudios contrastivos y multicontrastivos
[The Interaction of Grammar, Didactics and Lexicography: Contrastive and Multi-contrastive Studies]
Ed. by Domínguez Vázquez, María José / Kutscher, Silvia
- discusses general issues concerning methods and theory for writing contrastive grammars and dictionaries
- gives contrastive case studies on Spanish compared toother languages
- offers a compendium-like guideline for future research in the field
Aims and Scope
This collection of texts deals with lexicographical and grammatical issues of Spanish from a contrastive and didactic perspective. It aims at identifying the phenomena which are most interesting for compiling contrastive grammars and dictionaries for the Spanish language by focussing on the latest developments in the field of foreign language teaching.
In its first part, the volume presents discussions of the contrastive method in linguistics as well as in foreign language teaching and of the theoretical issues concerning the nature of the tertium comparationis for comparative linguistic analysis.
In the second part, it provides case studies on grammatical, lexical and lexicographical issues comparing Spanish with German, Galician, French, and Italian.
The volume is laid out as a compendium of a number of key issues for future research in the field.
- vii, 384 pages
- 15 Fig.
- DE GRUYTER MOUTON
- Spanish, English
- Type of Publication:
- Contrastive Semantics; Contrastive Syntax; Foreign Language Didactics
- Academics (Spanish Studies, German Studies, Linguistics), Libraries