Neumann, Wolfgang / Benz, Klaus-Werner
Kristalle verändern unsere Welt
Struktur - Eigenschaften - Anwendungen
[Crystals are Changing our World: Structure, Properties, and Applications]
Series:De Gruyter Studium
- Goes beyond standard textbooks
- Shows how to target properties through crystal generation
- Explores the uses of crystals in science and technology
- Presents the history of crystallography up to the present day
Aims and Scope
This work offers easily understandable explanations about the ways that the symmetry and structure of crystals influence crystal properties, thereby enabling the selective use of artificially grown crystals in industry. Crystallography research is presented in its full scope, including semiconductor materials, quasicrystals, and protein crystals.
- 24.0 x 17.0 cm
- xvi, 281 pages
- 30 Fig.
- Type of Publication:
- Students of crystallography, minerology, physician, chemistry and material sciences