Smarte Strukturen und Systeme
Tagungsband des 4SMARTS Symposiums vom 6. - 7. April 2016 in Darmstadt
[Smart Structures and Systems: Conference Proceedings of the 4SMARTS Symposium on 6–7 April 2016 in Darmstadt]
Ed. by Wiedemann, Martin
- Focuses on the technical design of building elements and the integration of functions as a key starting point
- Examines the reliability of complex systems
- Covers all relevant fields of technology
Aims and Scope
These conference proceedings focus on the interdisciplinary field of active, intelligent and adaptive – briefly put, SMART – structures and systems. Besides classical applications for the active control of vibration, sound, and shape, the conference volume addresses a number of additional applications, such as structural health monitoring (SHM) and energy harvesting.
- xii, 493 pages
- 100 Fig.
- DE GRUYTER OLDENBOURG
- Type of Publication:
- Technology; structure; system
- For engineers in the areas of signal processing, control technology, and mechatronics, and for materials scientists