Vehicle Systems and Driver Modelling
DSP, human-to-vehicle interfaces, driver behavior, and safety
Ed. by Abut, Huseyin / Hansen, John / Schmidt, Gerhard / Takeda, Kazuya / Ko, Hanseok
This work is about integration of wireless communication, sensors, and controls for safe human-to-smart vehicular interfaces.
Aims and Scope
World-class experts from academia and industry assembled at the sixth Biennial Workshop on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for In-Vehicle Systems at Korea University, Seoul, Korea in 2013. The Workshop covered a wide spectrum of automotive fields, including in-vehicle signal processing and cutting-edge studies on safety, driver behavior, infrastructure, in-vehicle technologies.
Contributors to this volume have expanded their contributions to the Workshop into full chapters with related works, methodology, experiments, and the analysis of the findings. Topics in this volume include:
- DSP technologies for in-vehicle systems
- Driver status and behavior monitoring
- In-Vehicle dialogue systems and human machine interfaces
- In-vehicle video and applications for safety
- Passive and active driver assistance technologies
- Ideas and systems for autonomous driving
- Transportation infrastructure
- 24.0 x 17.0 cm
- viii, 230 pages
- 100 Fig.
- Type of Publication:
- Signal processing, Digital signal processing, DPS, SP, In-Vehicle dialogue systems, human machine interfaces