Drescher, Andreas / Koschmider, Agnes / Oberweis, Andreas
Modellierung und Analyse von Geschäftsprozessen
Grundlagen und Übungsaufgaben mit Lösungen
[Analyzing and Modeling Business Processes: Basics Principles, Examinations with Solutions – A Workbook]
Series:De Gruyter Studium
- Offers a compact review of the fundamentals
- Focuses on consolidating learning through practice exercises
- Includes current exam questions from the programs "Workflow Management" and "Modelling Business Processes"
Aims and Scope
This book offers practice exercises to consolidate learning about the modeling and analysis of business processes. It concisely reviews basic knowledge on this theme. Complex examinations are broken down into exercises with solutions at various levels of difficulty to optimally enhance and impart understanding in preparation for examinations. Topics include: the basics, model building and tools, modeling languages, simulation and analysis.
- x, 265 pages
- DE GRUYTER OLDENBOURG
- Type of Publication:
- Business processes; modeling; process mining; modeling languages
- Students in computer science, business informatics, business mathematics