e-Book-Paket Das Kapital Online (Marx-Engels-Gesamtausgabe Abteilung II)
Aims and Scope
To mark the 150th anniversary of the first publication of Capital (1867) De Gruyter is offering an eBook package that for the first time provides a digital version of the full section II of the Marx-Engels complete edition (MEGA).
This section combines Marx’s Capital in all authorized editions (including translations) and all work and manuscripts directly associated with it, starting with the economic manuscripts of 1857/58. As one of only 22 German works, Capital belongs to the UNESCO Memory of the World Programme since 2013. It’s a piece of history that every library should have.
- All versions in the original languages: The four German editions, the French edition revised by Marx with significant changes and the English translation revised by Engels
- More than 23,000 pages
- Digitized fully for the first time and available in searchable PDFs
- 15 volumes (17 subvolumes) as well as the full edition guidelines
- All preliminary work on Capital, including the core treatise called “Theories of Surplus Value”
- Detailed historic-critical classification: Separate apparatus volumes with a foreword, history and provenance, an index of variants and corrections, explanatory notes and comprehensive indexes
Please note when ordering that eBook package prices are based on the total price of all titles originally offered in the package; during a given year, publication dates may be delayed and new titles may be added.
To ensure price transparency for our customers, we bill based on the exact titles received. At the end of the year, the precise number of titles published in 2017 will be determined. If there is a price discrepancy of more than 15%, you will be billed or credited accordingly at the beginning of the new year. Print and eBook prices are identical (with the exception of textbooks and titles from our Publisher Partners).