Show Summary Details
Das Grüne Gewölbe zu Dresden
Ed. by Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden
Trade Customers from UK and Eire- order print books via Marston Book Services trade.orders@Marston.co.uk UK Individual Customers email@example.com
Aims and Scope
The Grünes Gewölbe was built around 1550 by Prince Elector Augustus of Saxony as a treasury and turned into a museum in 1723 by Augustus the Strong. This volume presents 80 masterpieces and a brief guide through the two collections of the "Grünes Gewölbe" and the "Neues Grüne Gewölbe".