eBook Package History 2018 English Titles / eBook-Paket Geschichte 2018
Aims and Scope
The total price of this package is calculated with a 15% discount. Prices for our textbook eBooks are calculated with a signifcantly lower multiplier.
- More than 70 new titles
- Including titles of our partners Columbia University Press, Princeton University Press, transcript, University of Hawaii Press, University of Toronto Press, Yale University Press and University of Pennsylvania Press
- All De Gruyter titles supplied in PDF and ePUB format
- DRM-free: users can download, print and save eBooks for their own use
- Long-term access assured through Portico archiving
Please note when ordering that eBook package prices are based on the total price of all titles originally offered in the package; during a given year, publication dates may be delayed and new titles may be added.
To ensure price transparency for our customers, we bill based on the exact titles received. At the end of the year, the precise number of titles published in 2018 will be determined. If there is a price discrepancy of more than 15%, you will be billed or credited accordingly at the beginning of the new year. Print and eBook prices are identical (with the exception of textbooks and titles from our Publisher Partners).
- All titles are available as an individual Pick & Choose package: more information on our attractive discounts
- Contact your sales manager to receive a customized offer.