Intelligent Decision Support Systems
Applications in Signal Processing
Ed. by Borra, Surekha / Dey, Nilanjan / Bhattacharyya, Siddhartha / Bouhlel, Mohamed Salim
- Cutting egde research results
- High ranking international authors
- Theory and application (case studies)
Aims and Scope
Intelligent prediction and decision support systems are based on signal processing, computer vision (CV), machine learning (ML), software engineering (SE), knowledge based systems (KBS), data mining, artificial intelligence (AI) and include several systems developed from the study of expert systems (ES), genetic algorithms (GA), artificial neural networks (ANN) and fuzzy-logic systems The use of automatic decision support systems in design and manufacturing industry, healthcare and commercial software development systems has the following benifits:
- Cost savings in companies, due to employment of expert system technology.
- Fast decision making, completion of projects in time and development of new products.
- Improvement in decision making capability and quality.
- Usage of Knowledge database and Preservation of expertise of individuals
- Eases complex decision problems. Ex: Diagnosis in Healthcare
To address the issues and challenges related to development, implementation and application of automatic and intelligent prediction and decision support systems in domains such as manufacturing, healthcare and software product design, development and optimization, this book aims to collect and publish wide ranges of quality articles such as original research contributions, methodological reviews, survey papers, case studies and/or reports covering intelligent systems, expert prediction systems, evaluation models, decision support systems and Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD).
- 24.0 x 17.0 cm
- x, 183 pages
- 26 Fig. 25 Tables
- Type of Publication: