International Directory of Arts 2020
Series:International Directory of Arts 44
- Publication Date:
- Copyright year:
- To be published:
- October 2019
- Unique reference directory which spotlights the entire art scene worldwide - museums or training sites as well as the art trade.
- The reader finds quickly the sought address and further information, thanks to the lucid and clear layout.
Aims and Scope
The 44th edition of International Directory of Arts (IDA) contains more about 144,5000 addresses (including telephone and fax numbers, eMail and URL) from all over the world:
- Museums and Public Galleries
- Universities, Academies, Schools
- Art and Antique Trade, Numismatics
- Art and Antiques Fairs
- Art Publishers
- Art Journals
- Antiquarians and Art Booksellers
Within each chapter, addresses are arranged by country and within country, sections are set our alphabetically by city. Details of the specializations of museums, as well as the names of curators and senior academic museum staff are also included.
The address contents were revised and updated for this edition following a questionnaire mailing. The revision also took into account numerous national and international reference works.
The eBookPLUS format comprises the content and search criteria of the printed edition and its indices, facilitating complex searches.