Current Topics in Library and Information Practice
Aims and Scope
This new series presents and discusses new and innovative approaches used by professionals in library and information practice worldwide.
The authors are chosen to provide critical analysis of issues and to present solutions to selected challenges in libraries and related fields, including information management and industry, and education of information professionals.
The book series strives to present practical solutions that can be applied in institutions worldwide. It thereby contributes significantly to improvements in the field.
- DE GRUYTER SAUR
- Changing Face of Information: Support Services for Scientific Research (2020)
- Organization, Representation and Description through the Digital Age (2018) Ed. by Angel, Christine M. / Fuchs, Caroline
- Repositories for Print (2018) Ed. by Vattulainen, Pentti / O'Connor, Steve
- Research Data Management - A European Perspective (2017) Ed. by Kruse, Filip / Thestrup, Jesper Boserup
- Knowledge Services (2016)
- Library User Metaphors and Services (2015)
- Transforming the Bodleian (2012) Ed. by Heaney, Michael / Cannon, Catriona Jeanne / Bodleian Libraries
- Preserving Digital Materials (2011)
- Patron-Driven Acquisitions (2011) Ed. by Swords, David A.
- Cloud Computing in Libraries (2020)
- Conservation Research in Libraries (2020)
- Libraries, archives and museums as democratic spaces in a digital age (2020) Ed. by Audunson, Ragnar / Andresen, Herbjørn / Fagerli, Cicilie / Henningsen, Erik / Hobohm, Hans-Christoph / Jochumsen, Henrik / Larsen, Håkon / Vold, Tonje