De Gruyter Series in Logic and Its Applications
Ed. by Ben Yaacov, Itaï / Hirschfeldt, Denis R. / Moerdijk, Ieke / Neeman, Itay / Pillay, Anand
Aims and Scope
The series is devoted to the publication of high-level monographs on all areas of mathematical logic and its applications. It is addressed to advanced students and research mathematicians, and may also serve as a guide for lectures and for seminars at the graduate level.
- Vol. 9: Ordinal Computability (2019)
- Vol. 8: Recursion Theory (2015)
- Vol. 7: The Determinacy of Long Games (2008)
- Vol. 6: One Hundred Years of Russell´s Paradox (2008) Ed. by Link, Godehard
- Vol. 5: Inner Models and Large Cardinals (2011)
- Vol. 4: Aspects of Complexity (2011) Ed. by Downey, Rod / Hirschfeldt, Denis R.
- Vol. 3: Fine Structure and Class Forcing (2011)
- Vol. 2: Recursion Theory and Complexity (2014) Ed. by Arslanov, Marat M. / Lempp, Steffen
- Vol. 1: The Axiom of Determinacy, Forcing Axioms, and the Nonstationary Ideal (2013)
- Vol. 1: The Axiom of Determinacy, Forcing Axioms, and the Nonstationary Ideal (2010)