Ohio State University Mathematical Research Institute Publications
Ed. by Baker, Gregory R. / Neumann, Walter D. / Rubin, Karl
Aims and Scope
Thisseries is devoted to the publication of monographs, lecture resp. seminar notes, and other materials arising from programs of the OSU Mathemaical Research Institute. This includes proceedings of conferences or workshops held at the Institute, and other mathematical writings.
- Vol. 11: Automorphic Representations, L-Functions and Applications: Progress and Prospects (2005) Ed. by Cogdell, James W. / Jiang, Dihua / Kudla, Stephen S. / Soudry, David / Stanton, Robert J.
- Vol. 10: Codes and Designs (2008) Ed. by Arasu, K. T. / Seress, Akos
- Vol. 9: Complex Analysis and Geometry (2001) Ed. by McNeal, Jeffery D.
- Vol. 8: Groups and Computation III (2001) Ed. by Kantor, William M. / Seress, Ákos
- Vol. 7: The Monster and Lie Algebras (1998) Ed. by Ferrar, Joseph / Harada, Koichiro
- Vol. 6: Representation Theory of Finite Groups (1997) Ed. by Solomon, Ronald
- Vol. 5: Convergence in Ergodic Theory and Probability (2011) Ed. by Bergelson, Vitaly / March, Peter / Rosenblatt, Joseph
- Vol. 4: Groups, Difference Sets, and the Monster (2011) Ed. by Arasu, K.T. / Dillon, J.F. / Harada, K. / Sehgal, S. / Solomon, R.
- Vol. 3: Geometric Group Theory (1995) Ed. by Charney, Ruth / Davis, Michael / Shapiro, Michael
- Vol. 2: The Arithmetic of Function Fields (2011) Ed. by Goss, David / Hayes, David R. / Rosen, Michael
- Vol. 1: Topology '90 (2011) Ed. by Apanasov, Boris N. / Neumann, Walter D. / Reid, Alan W. / Siebenmann, Laurent