Studies in Second and Foreign Language Education [SSFLE]
Ed. by Chamot, Anna Uhl / Chan, Wai Meng
Aims and Scope
This series presents books and edited books on critical and essential theoretical issues as well as well-grounded empirical research which shape and inform second and foreign language education. It provides a platform for the dissemination and discussion of new, innovative and progressive curricular and teaching practice. The titles in this series focus primarily on key areas of inquiry and development in second and foreign language teaching and learning such as theories of language acquisition/education and their applications, instructional methodologies, innovative approaches to language teaching and learning, curriculum development and syllabus design, teacher education and professional development, language planning and standards development, autonomous learning environments, language program evaluation and the teaching/learning of less commonly taught languages. This series will be of interest to second and foreign language researchers and educators, teacher educators and student teachers, curriculum and materials developers, language policy planners, and language program administrators and evaluators.
- Vol. 11: A Psycholinguistic Approach to Technology and Language Learning (2015) Ed. by Leow, Ronald / Cerezo, Luis / Baralt, Melissa
- Vol. 10: Culture and Foreign Language Education (2015) Ed. by Chan, Wai Meng / Bhatt, Sunil Kumar / Nagami, Masanori / Walker, Izumi
- Vol. 9: Enhancing Autonomy in Language Education (2015)
- Vol. 8: Cognitive Linguistics and Sociocultural Theory (2015) Ed. by Masuda, Kyoko / Arnett, Carlee / Labarca, Angela
- Vol. 7: Developing International EFL/ESL Scholarly Writers (2015)
- Vol. 6: Perspectives on Individual Characteristics and Foreign Language Education (2012) Ed. by Chan, Wai Meng / Chin, Kwee Nyet / Bhatt, Sunil / Walker, Izumi
- Vol. 5: Media in Foreign Language Teaching and Learning (2011) Ed. by Chan, Wai Meng / Chin, Kwee Nyet / Nagami, Masanori / Suthiwan, Titima
- Vol. 4: Processes and Process-Orientation in Foreign Language Teaching and Learning (2011) Ed. by Chan, Wai Meng / Chin, Kwee Nyet / Nagami, Masanori / Suthiwan, Titima
- Vol. 3: Foreign Language Teaching in Asia and Beyond (2011) Ed. by Chan, Wai Meng / Chin, Kwee Nyet / Suthiwan, Titima
- Vol. 2: Research Design and Methodology in Studies on L2 Tense and Aspect (2013) Ed. by Salaberry, M. Rafael / Comajoan, Llorenç
- Vol. 1: Statistical Learning and Language Acquisition (2012) Ed. by Rebuschat, Patrick / Williams, John N.