Global Studies in Libraries and Information
Ed. by Johnson, Ian M.
Aims and Scope
This new English language series, published jointly with IFLA, will serve as a vehicle for peer-reviewed professional and scholarly communication about a rapidly changing field. It will provide thoughtful and authoritative contributions by authors from across the world on the complex global processes involved in the management and dissemination of information and the role of libraries and other information agencies in facilitating access to it.
- DE GRUYTER SAUR
- Transliteracy across the globe (2019) Ed. by Zanin-Yost, Alessia / Tammaro, Anna Maria
- Access to Scientific Research (2015)
- International and comparative librarianship (2018)
- Library and Information Science in the Middle East and North Africa (2016) Ed. by Click, Amanda B. / Ahmed, Sumayya / Hill, Jacob / Martin III, John D.
- Vol. 1: E-Government (2014)