Pacific Linguistics [PL]
Ed. by Evans, Bethwyn
Aims and Scope
From 1963 to 2011 Pacific Linguistics, located at the Australian National University, published over six hundred books concerned with the languages of the Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Southeast, South and East Asia. The Mouton Pacific Linguistics series represents a continuation of this publishing venture under the same Editorial Board.
The Pacific Linguistics series presents linguistic descriptions, dictionaries, and other materials concerned with languages of this region.
The authors and editors of Pacific Linguistics publications are drawn from a wide range of institutions around the world, and its publications are refereed by international scholars with relevant expertise.
Pacific Linguistics has built a reputation as the most authoritative publisher of works on the languages of the Pacific and neighbouring areas, read by scholars with an interest in the region as well as by linguists with interests in language typology, sociolinguistics, language contact and the reconstruction of linguistic change and culture history. Pacific Linguistics is proud to act as a vehicle for the dissemination of knowledge about the languages of the Pacific and the Pacific Rim, many of which are little known, and to bring them to the attention of scholars around the world, as well as providing local communities with published language material, at a time when many minority languages are under threat.
- Vol. 659: A Grammar of Papapana (2019)
- Vol. 657: The Greater Awyu Languages of West Papua (2019)
- Vol. 656: Conceptual Borrowing as an Areal Factor (2020)
- Vol. 655: The Papuan Languages of Timor, Alor and Pantar. Volume 2 The Papuan Languages of Timor, Alor and Pantar (2017) Ed. by Schapper, Antoinette
- Vol. 654: A Grammar of Kilmeri (2018)
- Vol. 653: Murrinhpatha Words (2019)
- Vol. 652: The Prosodic Contours of Jaminjung (2020)
- Vol. 651: A Grammar of Vurës, Vanuatu (2016)
- Vol. 650: Spatial Expression in Caac (2018)
- Vol. 649: Languages of Mainland Southeast Asia (2017) Ed. by Enfield, N.J. / Comrie, Bernard
- Vol. 648: A Grammar and Lexicon of Yintyingka (2015)
- Vol. 647: A Grammar of Unua (2015)
- Vol. 646: Symmetrical Voice and Linking in Western Austronesian Languages (2014)
- Vol. 645: Jarai Clauses and Noun Phrases (2014)
- Vol. 644: The Papuan Languages of Timor, Alor and Pantar. Volume 1 The Papuan Languages of Timor, Alor and Pantar (2014) Ed. by Schapper, Antoinette
- Vol. 643: A Grammatical Sketch of Hainan Cham (2014)
- Vol. 642: The Dynamics of Nominal Classification (2016)
- Vol. 641: Early Tahitian Poetics (2013)
- Vol. 640: A Grammar of Bilinarra (2013)
- Vol. 639: A Dictionary of Owa (2013)
- Vol. 638: A Dictionary of Tauya (2013)
- Vol. 637: A Grammar of (Western) Garrwa (2012)
- Vol. 660: The Papuan Languages of Timor, Alor and Pantar (2020) Ed. by Schapper, Antoinette
- Vol. 658: Koromu (Kesawai) (2019)