Studies of the Bible and Its Reception (SBR)
Ed. by Allison, Jr., Dale C. / Helmer, Christine / Seow, Choon-Leong / Walfish, Barry Dov / Ziolkowski, Eric
Aims and Scope
The series Studies of the Bible and Its Reception (SBR) publishes monographs and collected volumes which explore the reception history of the Bible in a wide variety of academic and cultural contexts. Closely linked to the multi-volume project Encyclopedia of the Bible and Its Reception (EBR), this book series is a publication platform for works which cover the broad field of reception history of the Bible in various religious traditions, historical periods, and cultural fields. Volumes in this series aim to present the material of reception processes or to develop methodological discussions in more detail, enabling authors and readers to more deeply engage and understand the dynamics of biblical reception in a wide variety of academic fields.
Further information on „The Bible and Its Reception“.
- Vol. 10: Black and Slave (2017)
- Vol. 11: Christus in natura (2018) Ed. by Kindschi Garský, Zbynek / Hirsch-Luipold, Rainer
- Vol. 9: Justification in the Second Century (2017)
- Vol. 8: The Making(s) of an Average Joe (2018)
- Vol. 6: Treasure Hidden in a Field (2016)
- Vol. 5: The Pauline Effect (2017)
- Vol. 4: The Nowhere Bible (2015)
- Vol. 3: Der bedrohte David (2015)
- Vol. 2: Miracles Revisited (2016) Ed. by Alkier, Stefan / Weissenrieder, Annette
- Vol. 1: The Taming of the Canaanite Woman (2013)