Mouton-CASL Grammar Series
Ed. by David, Anne / Brugman, Claudia / Conners, Thomas J.
Aims and Scope
The series aims to make a significant contribution to modern language studies by providing up-to-date, linguistically sophisticated, and comprehensive language materials, of use to a wide spectrum of users, on major world languages which have hitherto been largely neglected.
- DE GRUYTER MOUTON
- Linguistics; Grammar; Non Indo-European Languages
- Javanese Grammar (2019)
- Somali Grammar (2019)
- Vol. 3: Dhivehi (2016) Ed. by David, Anne
- Grammar of Hindko, Panjabi, and Saraiki (2018)
- Vol. 2: Descriptive Grammar of Bangla (2015) Ed. by Conners, Thomas J. / Chacón, Dustin
- Vol. 1: Descriptive Grammar of Pashto and its Dialects (2013) Ed. by Brugman, Claudia