Philosophische Forschung / Philosophical Research
Ed. by Brandl, Johannes / Kemmerling, Andreas / Künne, Wolfgang / Textor, Mark
Aims and Scope
This series aims to present work by authors who conceive of philosophy as a cooperative scientific enterprise. In this sense it is guided by the methodological ideal of analytic philosophy, while also being open to contributions from any area of philosophy, both of historical or systematic nature.
- Vol. 7: From Logic to Art (2009) Ed. by Ernst, Gerhard / Steinbrenner, Jakob / Scholz, Oliver R.
- Vol. 2: Semantik und Ontologie (2004) Ed. by Siebel, Mark / Textor, Mark
- Vol. 3: Ethics of Terrorism & Counter-Terrorism (2004) Ed. by Meggle, Georg / Kemmerling, Andreas / Textor, Mark
- Vol. 8: Intersubjectivity and Objectivity in Adam Smith and Edmund Husserl (2013) Ed. by Fricke, Christel / Føllesdal, Dagfinn
- Vol. 9: The Unity of Imagining (2013)
- Vol. 4: Basic Belief and Basic Knowledge (2013) Ed. by Woudenberg, René / Roeser, Sabine / Rood, Ron
- Vol. 5: Modes of Existence (2013) Ed. by Bottani, Andrea / Davies, Richard
- Vol. 6: Perspectives on Perception (2013) Ed. by McCabe, Mary Margaret / Textor, Mark