Speech Technology and Text Mining in Medicine and Health Care
Ed. by Neustein, Amy
Aims and Scope
This series demonstrates how the latest advances in speech technology and text mining positively affect patient health care and public health writ large.
Topics include: text mining of electronic health records; speech-enabled service robots in operating rooms and assistive robots in care facilities; signal and acoustic modeling of speech disorders resulting from Parkinson’s disease, Autism Spectrum Disorder, cleft palate, intellectual disabilities, and neuro-motor impairments; clinical assessment of speech
technology and natural language processing software for handling autism and aphasia; empirical studies of speech technologies for voice reconstruction and enhancement; computational bioacoustics for biodiversity assessment, pest population control, and monitoring the spread of disease transmitting insects.
- Radio Frequency/Microwave Technology in Medicine (2025)
- Vol. 6: Voice Technologies for Speech Reconstruction and Enhancement (2019) Ed. by Patil, Hemant A. / Neustein, Amy
- Vol. 4: Computational Bioacoustics (2017)
- Vol. 5: Signal and Acoustic Modeling for Speech and Communication Disorders (2018) Ed. by Patil, Hemant A. / Neustein, Amy / Kulshreshtha, Manisha
- Vol. 3: Speech and Automata in Health Care (2014) Ed. by Neustein, Amy
- Vol. 2: Speech and Language Technology for Language Disorders (2015)
- Vol. 1: Text Mining of Web-Based Medical Content (2014) Ed. by Neustein, Amy
- Acoustic Analysis of Pathologies (2019) Ed. by Neustein, Amy / Patil, Hemant A.