Trends in Classics - Supplementary Volumes
Ed. by Montanari, Franco / Rengakos, Antonios
Aims and Scope
Trends in Classics, a new series and journal to be edited by Franco Montanari and Antonios Rengakos, will publish innovative, interdisciplinary work which brings to the study of Greek and Latin texts the insights and methods of related disciplines such as narratology, intertextuality, reader-response criticism, and oral poetics. Both publications will seek to publish research across the full range of classical antiquity.
The series Trends in Classics Studies welcomes monographs, edited volumes, conference proceedings and collections of papers; it will provide an important forum for the ongoing debate about where Classics fits in modern cultural and historical studies.
The journal Trends in Classics will be published twice a year with approx. 160 pp. per issue. Each year one issue will be devoted to a specific subject with articles edited by a guest editor.
- Vol. 48: Redeeming Thucydides' Book VIII (2017)
- Vol. 47: Early Greek Epic Fragments I (2017)
- Vol. 46: Reading Eustathios of Thessalonike (2017) Ed. by Pontani, Filippomaria / Katsaros, Vassilis / Sarris, Vassilis
- Vol. 45: Theatre World (2017) Ed. by Fountoulakis, Andreas / Markantonatos, Andreas / Vasilaros, Georgios
- Recognizing Miracles in Antiquity and Beyond (2018) Ed. by Gerolemou, Maria
- Vol. 49: Studies in Ancient Greek Dialects (2017) Ed. by Giannakis, Georgios / Crespo, Emilio / Filos, Panagiotis
- Vol. 44: Panhellenes at Methone (2017) Ed. by Strauss Clay, Jenny / Malkin, Irad / Tzifopoulos, Yannis Z.
- Vol. 43: Dialect, Diction, and Style in Greek Literary and Inscribed Epigram (2016) Ed. by Sistakou, Evina / Rengakos, Antonios
- Vol. 42: Power Play in Latin Love Elegy and its Multiple Forms of Continuity in Ovid’s >Metamorphoses< (2017)
- Vol. 41: The Art of History (2016) Ed. by Liotsakis, Vasileios / Farrington, Scott
- Vol. 40: Cultural Crossroads in the Ancient Novel (2017) Ed. by Futre Pinheiro, Marília P. / Konstan, David / MacQueen, Bruce Duncan
- Vol. 39: Greek Texts and Armenian Traditions (2016) Ed. by Gazzano, Francesca / Pagani, Lara / Traina, Giusto
- Vol. 38: Tragic Failures (2016)
- Vol. 37: Homeric Receptions Across Generic and Cultural Contexts (2016) Ed. by Efstathiou, Athanasios / Karamanou, Ioanna
- Vol. 36: Wordplay and Powerplay in Latin Poetry (2016) Ed. by Mitsis, Phillip / Ziogas, Ioannis
- Vol. 35: T. Calpurnius Siculus (2016)
- Vol. 34: Roman Drama and its Contexts (2016) Ed. by Frangoulidis, Stavros / Harrison, Stephen J. / Manuwald, Gesine
- Vol. 33: Archaic and Classical Attic Dedicatory Epigrams (2016)
- Vol. 32: Knowing Future Time In and Through Greek Historiography (2016) Ed. by Lianeri, Alexandra
- Vol. 31: Wisdom and Folly in Euripides (2016) Ed. by Kyriakou, Poulheria / Rengakos, Antonios
- Vol. 30: From Agent to Spectator (2016)
- Vol. 29: Plautine Trends (2014) Ed. by Perysinakis, Ioannis N. / Karakasis, Evangelos
- Vol. 28: Lysias 21 (2014)
- Vol. 27: Seneca Philosophus (2017) Ed. by Wildberger, Jula / Colish, Marcia L.
- Vol. 26: The Play of Words (2014)
- Vol. 25: Hellenistic Studies at a Crossroads (2017) Ed. by Hunter, Richard / Rengakos, Antonios / Sistakou, Evina
- Vol. 24: Nonnus of Panopolis in Context (2014) Ed. by Spanoudakis, Konstantinos
- Vol. 23: The Shaping of Narrative in Polybius (2013)
- Vol. 22: Geography, Topography, Landscape (2013) Ed. by Skempis, Marios / Ziogas, Ioannis
- Vol. 21: Flavian Epic Interactions (2013) Ed. by Manuwald, Gesine / Voigt, Astrid
- Vol. 20: Generic Interfaces in Latin Literature (2013) Ed. by Papanghelis, Theodore D. / Harrison, Stephen J. / Frangoulidis, Stavros
- Vol. 19: Plato's "Sophist" Revisited (2013) Ed. by Bossi, Beatriz / Robinson, Thomas M.
- Vol. 18: Noscendi Nilum Cupido (2012)
- Vol. 17: Thucydides Between History and Literature (2013) Ed. by Tsakmakis, Antonis / Tamiolaki, Melina
- Vol. 16: Of Golden Manes and Silvery Faces (2012)
- Vol. 15: The Versatile Needle (2012)
- Vol. 14: Narrating Desire (2012) Ed. by Futre Pinheiro, Marília P. / Skinner, Marilyn B. / Zeitlin, Froma I.
- Vol. 13: Crisis on Stage (2011) Ed. by Markantonatos, Andreas / Zimmermann, Bernhard
- Vol. 12: Homeric Contexts (2012) Ed. by Montanari, Franco / Rengakos, Antonios / Tsagalis, Christos C.
- Vol. 10: Archaic and Classical Choral Song (2011) Ed. by Athanassaki, Lucia / Bowie, Ewen Lyall
- Vol. 11: The Past in Aeschylus and Sophocles (2011)
- Vol. 50: Poetry in Fragments (2017) Ed. by Tsagalis, Christos
- Vol. 51: The Literary Genres in the Flavian Age (2017) Ed. by Bessone, Federica / Fucecchi, Marco
- Vol. 9: From Scholars to Scholia (2011) Ed. by Montanari, Franco / Pagani, Lara
- Vol. 8: Ancient Scholarship and Grammar (2011) Ed. by Matthaios, Stephanos / Montanari, Franco / Rengakos, Antonios
- Vol. 7: Allusion, Authority, and Truth (2010) Ed. by Mitsis, Phillip / Tsagalis, Christos
- Vol. 6: Narrative, Intertext, and Space in Euripides' "Phoenissae" (2010)
- Vol. 5: Song Exchange in Roman Pastoral (2011)
- Vol. 4: Narratology and Interpretation (2016) Ed. by Grethlein, Jonas / Rengakos, Antonios
- Vol. 3: On Coming After (2009)
- Vol. 2: Witches, Isis and Narrative (2008)
- Vol. 1: Inscribing Sorrow (2008)