Diskursmuster - Discourse Patterns
Ed. by Warnke, Ingo H. / Busse, Beatrix
Aims and Scope
Language in Text and Discourse is an innovative state-of-the-art interdisciplinary series of monographs and edited collections that focus on cutting-edge linguistic studies at the interface between discourse and society including corpus approaches. This series is a forum for studies of language in interaction with other semiotic modes which address the question of how meanings are activated, remade or re-shaped within a variety of contexts and interactions, such as social or textual structures, places, styles, or discursive moments. These are considered to be resources for placemaking or positioning, which correlate and are indexically linked with repetitive semiotic patterns. Verbal and non-verbal positioning as well as conventionalised forms of patterning determine, construe and reflect historically variable concepts of social reality. These are part of a complex network of discursive realities, power relations and voices. The series incorporates studies of social styling and language usage as well as processes of position-ing in a number of different linguistic as well as social, cultural, aesthetic and historical contexts.
By transcending disciplinary boundaries the series is integrative in a number of ways. We will publish linguistic studies written in English or German about grammatical, knowledge-oriented, stylistic and sociolinguistic approaches within the fields of discourse analy-sis or corpus linguistics. These studies com-bine quantitative and qualitative investigations or represent mono- or multi-modal analyses. All submissions will be peer-reviewed.
- AKADEMIE VERLAG
- Vol. 17: Diskursphänomen Cybermobbing (2017)
- Vol. 16: Verbale Aggression (2017) Ed. by Bonacchi, Silvia
- Vol. 14: Diskurs - semiotisch (2017) Ed. by Hess-Lüttich, Ernest W.B. / Kämper, Heidrun / Reisigl, Martin / Warnke, Ingo H.
- Vol. 13: Klimawandel im Diskurs (2016)
- Vol. 12: Textuelle Historizität (2016) Ed. by Kämper, Heidrun / Warnke, Ingo H. / Schmidt-Brücken, Daniel
- Vol. 11: Diskurse des Alter(n)s (2016)
- Vol. 10: Sprachliche Legitimierung protestantischer Mission (2015)
- Vol. 9: Verallgemeinerung im Diskurs (2015)
- Vol. 8: Diskursgrenzen (2015)
- Vol. 7: Place-Making in urbanen Diskursen (2014) Ed. by Warnke, Ingo H. / Busse, Beatrix
- Vol. 6: Diskurs – interdisziplinär (2015) Ed. by Kämper, Heidrun / Warnke, Ingo H.
- Vol. 5: Demokratiegeschichte als Zäsurgeschichte (2014) Ed. by Kämper, Heidrun / Haslinger, Peter / Raithel, Thomas
- Vol. 4: Conversations of Intercultural Couples (2013)
- Vol. 3: Innovative Schriftlichkeit in digitalen Texten (2013)
- Vol. 2: Angewandte Diskurslinguistik (2013) Ed. by Roth, Kersten Sven / Spiegel, Carmen
- Vol. 1: Diskurslinguistik im Spannungsfeld von Deskription und Kritik (2013) Ed. by Meinhof, Ulrike Hanna / Reisigl, Martin / Warnke, Ingo H.