Welten Ostasiens / Worlds of East Asia / Mondes de l’Extrême Orient
Im Auftrag der Schweizerischen Asiengesellschaft - On behalf of the Swiss Asia Society - Au nom de la Société Suisse-Asie
Ed. by Behr, Wolfgang / Chiavacci, David / Riemenschnitter, Andrea / Souyri, Pierre F. / Steineck, Raji C. / Zhang, Laure / Zufferey, Nicolas
Aims and Scope
The series Worlds of East Asia of the Swiss Asia Society publishes high-quality research on present-day and historical East Asian cultures and societies covering fields such as history, literature, philosophy, politics and arts, as well as interpretations and translations of primary sources. Furthermore the series presents studies focusing on current topics and affairs appealing not only to the academic public, but also to a public generally interested in East Asia.
The series provides a forum for scholarly work in the fields of humanities and social sciences in Switzerland. However, the series is also committed to the rich variety of studies and writing on East Asian in the international research community. The principal languages of publication of monographs and anthologies are German, French and English.
The series is supervised by an editorial board which is advised by representatives in East Asian Studies.
- Vol. 28: The Gongsun Longzi and Other Neglected Texts (2019) Ed. by Suter, Rafael / Indraccolo, Lisa / Behr, Wolfgang
- Vol. 27: Logik und Apriori zwischen Wahrnehmung und Erkenntnis (2017)
- Vol. 26: Ideography and Chinese Language Theory (2016)
- Vol. 25: Zerrissenes Bewusstsein (2016)
- Vol. 24: Sorge um den Rechten Weg des Konfuzianismus (2016)
- Vol. 23: Arztgeschichten (2020)
- Vol. 22: Menzius (2016)