Welten des Islams - Worlds of Islam - Mondes de l’Islam
Im Auftrag der Schweizerischen Asiengesellschaft - On behalf of the Swiss Asia Society - Au nom de la Société Suisse-Asie
Ed. by Dennerlein, Bettina / Kügelgen, Anke von / Naef, Silvia / Reinkowski, Maurus / Rudolph, Ulrich
Aims and Scope
The series Worlds of Islam of the Swiss Asia Society publishes high-quality research on present-day and historical Islamic cultures and societies covering fields such as history, literature, philosophy, politics and arts, as well as interpretations and translations of primary sources. Furthermore the series presents studies focusing on current topics and affairs appealing not only to the academic public, but also to a public generally interested in the Islamic World.
The series provides a forum for scholarly work in the fields of humanities and social sciences in Switzerland. However, the series is also committed to the rich variety of studies and writing on the Islamic World in the international research community. The principal languages of publication of monographs and anthologies are German, French and English.
The series is supervised by an editorial board which is advised by representatives in Islamic Studies.
- Vol. 10: Der Orient in der Schweiz (2019) Ed. by Giese, Francine / el-Wakil, Leïla / Varela Braga, Ariane
- Vol. 9: Proofs of Prophecy and the Refutation of the Isma'iliyya (2017)
- Vol. 8: Beyond the Islamic Revolution (2017) Ed. by Sheikhzadegan, Amir / Meier, Astrid
- Vol. 7: Islamische Theologie im 14. Jahrhundert (2016)
- Vol. 6: Kritik der westlichen Philosophie in Iran (2014)
- Vol. 5: Kant in Teheran (2014)