Prince Albert Research Publications
[Prince Albert Research Publications]
Ed. by Birke, Adolf / Bosbach, Franz / Brigge, Asa / Hiery, Hermann / Robbins, Keith / Weiß, Dieter J.
Aims and Scope
The series Prinz-Albert-Forschungen (Prince Albert Research Publications) publishes sources and studies concerning Anglo-German history. It includes outstanding works in German and English which significantly enhance or modify our understanding of Anglo-German relations. These are supplemented by critically edited sources designed to offer access to previously unknown documents of crucial importance to the Anglo-German relationship.
- DE GRUYTER SAUR
- Anglo-German Relations
- Vol. 6: Patterns of Episcopal Power (2011) Ed. by Körntgen, Ludger / Waßenhoven, Dominik
- Vol. 5: Die Studien des Prinzen Albert an der Universität Bonn (1837-1838) (2010) Ed. by Bosbach, Franz
- Vol. 4: Royal Kinship. Anglo-German Family Networks 1815-1918 (2008) Ed. by Urbach, Karina
- Vol. 3: Migration and Transfer from Germany to Britain 1660 to 1914 (2012) Ed. by Manz, Stefan / Schulte Beerbühl, Margit / Davis, John R.
- Vol. 2: Richard Cobden's German Diaries (2012) Ed. by Davis, John R.