Handbooks of Pragmatics [HOPS]
Ed. by Bublitz, Wolfram / Jucker, Andreas H. / Schneider, Klaus P.
Aims and Scope
This new landmark series provides a comprehensive overview of the entire field of pragmatics. It is based on a wide conception of pragmatics as the study of intentional human interaction in social and cultural contexts. In-depth articles discuss the foundations, major theories and most recent developments of pragmatics including philosophical, sociocultural and cognitive as well as methodological, contrastive and diachronic perspectives.
- DE GRUYTER MOUTON
- Vol. 13: Developmental and Clinical Pragmatics (2019) Ed. by Schneider, Klaus P. / Ifantidou, Elly
- Vol. 12: Pragmatics of Fiction (2017) Ed. by Locher, Miriam A. / Jucker, Andreas H.
- Vol. 11: Pragmatics of Social Media (2017) Ed. by Hoffmann, Christian / Bublitz, Wolfram
- Vol. 10: Methods in Pragmatics (2018) Ed. by Jucker, Andreas H. / Schneider, Klaus P. / Bublitz, Wolfram
- Vol. 9: Pragmatics of Computer-Mediated Communication (2013) Ed. by Herring, Susan / Stein, Dieter / Virtanen, Tuija
- Vol. 8: Historical Pragmatics (2010) Ed. by Jucker, Andreas H. / Taavitsainen, Irma
- Vol. 7: Pragmatics across Languages and Cultures (2010) Ed. by Trosborg, Anna
- Vol. 6: Interpersonal Pragmatics (2010) Ed. by Locher, Miriam A. / Graham, Sage L.
- Vol. 5: Pragmatics of Society (2011) Ed. by Andersen, Gisle / Aijmer, Karin
- Vol. 4: Cognitive Pragmatics (2012) Ed. by Schmid, Hans-Jörg
- Vol. 3: Pragmatics of Discourse (2014) Ed. by Schneider, Klaus P. / Barron, Anne
- Vol. 2: Pragmatics of Speech Actions (2013) Ed. by Sbisà, Marina / Turner, Ken
- Vol. 1: Foundations of Pragmatics (2011) Ed. by Bublitz, Wolfram / Norrick, Neal R.