Empirische Linguistik / Empirical Linguistics
Ed. by Imo, Wolfgang / Spieß, Constanze
Aims and Scope
This series takes account of the fact that empirical approaches based on qualitative or quantitative methods of corpus linguistics have become a central paradigm within linguistics. Usage-based approaches can be found on all linguistic levels, ranging from phonological and prosodic studies to those in the fields of morphology, syntax, semantics and pragmatics (the latter is especially prolific with, for example, discourse analysis, text linguistics or conversation analysis) as well as sociolinguistics and the analysis of media and computer-mediated communication.
The series intends to offer a thematically open platform for different approaches within synchronous linguistics as well as for interdisciplinary works with a linguistic focus which devise new ways of working empirically and which intend to develop new data-based methods and theoretical models for empirical linguistic analyses.
Both monographs and edited volumes with a synchronous empirical approach are published. The publication language is either German or English. All submissions are peer-reviewed.
Michael Beißwenger (Duisburg-Essen, Germany),
Noah Bubenhofer (Dresden, Germany),
Ulla Fix (Leipzig, Germany),
Mathilde Hennig (Gießen, Germany),
Katharina König (Münster, Germany),
Konstanze Marx (Mannheim, Germany)
Thomas Niehr (Aachen, Germany),
Hannes Scheutz (Innsbruck, Austria)
Anja Stukenbrock (Lausanne, Switzerland),
Evelyn Ziegler (Duisburg-Essen, Germany),
Alexander Ziem (Düsseldorf, Germany).
- Vol. 9: Empirische Erforschung internetbasierter Kommunikation (2017) Ed. by Beißwenger, Michael
- Vol. 8: Modalpartikeln als multimodale Konstruktionen (2018)
- Vol. 7: Elliptische Strukturen in SMS (2017)
- Vol. 6: Jugendkommunikation und Dialekt (2017)
- Vol. 5: Lehrkraft-Eltern-Interaktionen am Elternsprechtag (2016)
- Vol. 4: Regionale Alltagssprache (2015)
- Vol. 3: Anaphora Resolution and Text Retrieval (2015)
- Vol. 2: Spracheinstellungen und Identitätskonstruktion (2014)
- Vol. 1: Metapher und Metonymie (2015) Ed. by Spieß, Constanze / Köpcke, Klaus-Michael