Corpus Scriptorum Ecclesiasticorum Latinorum
Ed. by Arbeitsgruppe CSEL an der Universität Salzburg
Aims and Scope
The Corpus Scriptorum Ecclesiasticorum Latinorum (CSEL) is an academic series that publishes critical editions of Latin works by late-antique Christian authors from the time of the late 2nd century until the beginning of the 7th century. The editions are prepared in cooperation with internationally renowned experts according to modern editorial techniques and are meant to serve as textual basis for scholarly disciplines dealing with Late Antiquity. The volumes are published by the scientific institution "CSEL", which was founded in 1864 by the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna and which is part of the University of Salzburg since 2012. In addition, monographs on topics related to the Latin patristic period and conference proceedings are published at irregular intervals (Extra Seriem).
- Vol. 98: Monastica 1 (2015) Ed. by Zimmerl-Panagl, Victoria
- Vol. 95/2: Enarrationes in Psalmos 110-118 (2015) Ed. by Gori, Franco
- Vol. [Extra Seriem]: Epistulae ad Romanos Inchoata Expositio (2019) Ed. by Hadas, Daniel
- Vol. [Extra Seriem]: Edition und Erforschung lateinischer patristischer Texte (2014) Ed. by Zimmerl-Panagl, Victoria / Dorfbauer, Lukas J. / Weidmann, Clemens
- Vol. [Extra Seriem]: Fortunatianus redivivus (2017) Ed. by Dorfbauer, Lukas J.
- Vol. [Extra Seriem]: Der Koheletkommentar des Hieronymus (2014) Ed. by Birnbaum, Elisabeth
- Vol. [Extra Seriem]: Commentary on the Gospels (2017)
- Vol. 104: Collatio Carthaginensis anni 411 (2018) Ed. by Weidmann, Clemens
- Vol. 103: Commentarii in evangelia (2017) Ed. by Dorfbauer, Lukas J.
- Vol. 102: De Musica (2017) Ed. by Jacobsson, Martin
- Vol. 101: Sermones selecti (2015) Ed. by Weidmann, Clemens
- Vol. 100: Liber epigrammatum (2016) Ed. by Horsting, Albertus G. A.