Concepts for the Study of Culture (CSC)
Ed. by Bachmann-Medick, Doris / Carl, Horst / Hallet, Wolfgang / Nünning, Ansgar
Aims and Scope
This series addresses key contemporary concepts and methods along with substantive issues from the realm of basic research in cultural studies. Its objective is to help shape contemporary discourse about cultural studies and at the same time to enrich this discourse for work in its specific disciplines by developing key interdisciplinary concepts and by establishing a tradition of scholarship that is transcultural in nature.
The volumes primarily contain contributions from the fields of literary studies, history, and cultural studies, but also include the political sciences, sociology, and media studies.
- Cultural Studies
- Vol. 7: Migration (2018) Ed. by Bachmann-Medick, Doris / Kugele, Jens
- Vol. 6: The Humanities between Global Integration and Cultural Diversity (2016) Ed. by Kippenberg, Hans G. / Mersmann, Birgit
- Vol. 5: Structures of Feeling (2015) Ed. by Sharma, Devika / Tygstrup, Frederik
- Vol. 4: The Trans/National Study of Culture (2014) Ed. by Bachmann-Medick, Doris
- Vol. 3: The Cultural Life of Catastrophes and Crises (2012) Ed. by Meiner, Carsten / Veel, Kristin
- Vol. 2: Travelling Concepts for the Study of Culture (2016) Ed. by Neumann, Birgit / Nünning, Ansgar
- Vol. 1: Cultural Ways of Worldmaking (2010) Ed. by Nünning, Vera / Nünning, Ansgar / Neumann, Birgit