Hot Topics in Perinatal Medicine
Ed. by Dudenhausen, Joachim W.
Aims and Scope
Since the beginnings of perinatal medicine, this new medical field of applied medicine changed the mother-oriented to a mother and embryo/fetal oriented obstetrics. This scientific development, DRIVEN by experts all over the world, is important for the care of mothers, fetusses, AND neonates globally. This book series aims to explain special areas of perinatal medicine from different scientists with their special points of view.
- Vol. 5: Pregnancy and Obesity (2017) Ed. by Maxwell, Cynthia / Farine, Dan
- Vol. 4: The Beginnings of Perinatal Medicine (2014) Ed. by Saling, Erich / Dräger, Monika / Stupin, Jens H.
- Vol. 3: New technologies for managing labor (2015) Ed. by Farine, Dan
- Vol. 2: The Professional Responsibility Model of Perinatal Ethics (2014)
- Vol. 1: Placental Adhesive Disorders (2012)