Philosophy of Science, Cognition and Mind
Ed. by Esfeld, Michael / Hartmann, Stephan / Newen, Albert
Acad. advice by Balog, Katalin / Beisbart, Claus / Callender, Craig / Crane, Tim / Crone, Katja / Deroy, Ophelia / Dorato, Mauro / Fernandes, Alison / Harbecke, Jens / Hoffmann-Kolss, Vera / Kistler, Max / Krickel, Beate / Marmodoro, Anna / Ney, Alyssa / Rott, Hans / Spohn, Wolfgang / Vosgerau, Gottfried
Aims and Scope
This series is devoted to publishing books in the fields of epistemology, philosophy of mind, philosophy of language, and philosophy of science. The series aims at being an outstanding platform for state of the art contributions in these areas. The studies should be carried out in an argumentative style and advance current debates in a significant manner. While the main publication language is English, we also welcome German language manuscript submissions. All books are peer-reviewed.
- Vormals bis Band 34 unter dem Titel "Epistemische Studien / Epistemic Studies"
- Experiencing Pain (2020)
- New Approaches to Scientific Realism (2020) Ed. by Gonzalez, Wenceslao J.
- Expressiveness (2020)
- Vol. 41: Doing Things Together (2020)
- Vol. 40: Fault-Tracing – Against Quine-Duhem (2020)
- Vol. 39: The Realm of Facts (2020)
- Vol. 38: Philosophy of Psychology: Causality and Psychological Subject (2018) Ed. by Gonzalez, Wenceslao J.
- Vol. 37: Philosophy of Cognitive Neuroscience (2017)
- Vol. 36: The Natural Problem of Consciousness (2017)
- Vol. 35: Refurbishing Epistemology (2017)