Texts and Monographs in Theoretical Physics
Ed. by Efroimsky, Michael / Gamberg, Leonard
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the diverse field of Theoretical Physics.
- Includes all branches of Physics relevant to current research.
- Collects high-quality publications, with an emphasis on recent advances.
Aims and Scope
The series Texts and Monographs in Theoretical Physics collects advanced texts on selected topics from the broad and varied field of Theoretical Physics. The works in the series will enable the readers to get a deep understanding of current topics in Theoretical Physics, with a special emphasis on recent developments. They are aimed at advanced students and researchers in theoretical and mathematical physics, and can also serve as secondary reading for lectures and seminars at post-graduate levels.
- Theoretical and Computational Physics of Gas Discharge Phenomena (2020)
- Higher Spin Field Theory. Volume 1 Free Theory (2020)
- Phonon Focusing and Phonon Transport (2020)
- Coherent Quantum Physics (2019)
- Metrology and Theory of Measurement (2019)
- Transport of Infrared Atmospheric Radiation (2020)
- Quantum Field Theory (2019)
- Statistical Physics (2019)
- Quantum Systems, Channels, Information (2019)